Senior Specialist: Strategic Projects Execution
Jobs at:CRDB Bank PLC
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, May 15 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 02 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The purpose of the job was to be responsible for executing strategic growth opportunities for the company and ensuring that the bank’s strategic investments are contributing to the attainment of the organization’s long-term strategy. Play a key role in aligning the group’s strategic objectives and ensuring smooth strategic coordination between the group and our subsidiaries/affiliates. Work closely with the Senior Manager of Corporate Development and cross-functional teams to develop and implement strategic initiatives that drive growth and create value for the company. This includes the coordination, implementation, and monitoring of projects related to mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE ROLE
• Coordinate and manage the execution of strategic projects related to equity investments, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and divestitures.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop clear roadmaps and implement project plans.
• Support integration or establishment efforts and ensure the smooth transition of acquired or established businesses.
• Develop tools to monitor the performance of equity investments, mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures.
• Recommend and implement adjustments to improve the performance and contribution of the bank’s corporate investments.
• Prepare monthly and periodic reports on the performance of the bank’s corporate investments highlighting areas of improvement and strategic focus areas.
• Provide regular updates and status reports to senior leaders and management.
• Stay informed of industry developments and trends and incorporate them into the company’s strategic projects and expansion plan as appropriate.
• Coordinate and manage cross-functional strategic initiatives involving subsidiaries and affiliates.
• Conduct research on the best practices for managing corporate investments and make recommendations for their inclusion in current and future projects.
• Work closely with relevant departments to ensure the effective transfer of knowledge, technology, and best practices across the group.
• Support the Senior Manager’s Corporate Development in managing and implementing the organization’s Strategic Expansion Strategy
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES REQUIRED
• Holder of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent postgraduate qualification from a reputable academic institution.
• 3 years of experience in banking in the areas of strategy design & execution, business performance management or monitoring and evaluation.
• In-depth understanding of the Financial Regulatory environment
• Strong business acumen
• Self-driven with a results-oriented mindset
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
• Articulate, with strong interpersonal skills, and professional with an enthusiastic attitude and focus on results.
• Ability to build effective relationships with all stakeholders.
• Strong communication skills both in person and in writing with excellent presentation skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.