Senior Internal Auditor
Jobs at:VISIONFUND TANZANIA MICROFINANCE BANK LTD
Deadline of this Job:
30 December 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, December 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Support the Head of Internal Audit and Investigation in overseeing internal operating controls, processes and practices.
• Support the Head of Internal Audit and Investigation in managing a team of auditors and reviewing their works and providing guidance.
• Work hand in hand with the Head of Internal Audit and Investigation validating investigations and in other advisory engagements
• Work hand in hand with Head of Internal Audit and Investigation to ensure compliance with Auditing standards.
• Participate in developing and preparing the Annual Audit Plan that outlines the activities to be undertaken by the Internal Audit Department during the year.
• Conducting objective, fair, thorough, unbiased and timely investigations into allegations of fraud, waste or abuse committed by staffs/clients/third party against VisioFund Tanzania.
• Making various recommendations to different departments if there are any loop holes discovered during the investigation so as to prevent misconducts, loss and also improve the systems in place (Process Improvement Memos)
• Work with Management to assist in the recovery of lost assets and provide independent expert reports that can be utilized in trials or by the prosecutor’s office and provide expert witness testimony at trial to support findings.
• Clarify all audit findings with auditees during the process of audit fieldwork to minimize discussion time in the exit conference.
• Assist in the execution of the external audit as well as examinations to be conducted by government regulatory agencies.
• Submits a written audit report to supervisor ensuring sufficiency of audit coverage.
• Assist Head of Internal Audit and Investigation to perform review on capital adequacy and liquidity position of the bank.
• A bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Microfinance, Economics,
• At least 3-year experience in accounting, finance or in Audit, or 3-5 years of experience working in a Financial Institution.
• Knowledge of local business community
• Planning skills, time management, Critical Thinking and Detail oriented
• Achieving quality results & service. Practicing accountability & integrity. Communicating information effectively.
• Thinking clearly, deeply and broadly. Understanding the Microfinance Industry. Understanding Vision Fund mission and operations.
• Demonstrating Christian values in life and work. Learning for growth and development. Maintaining work/life balance and effectiveness.
• Building collaborative relationships. Practicing gender and cultural diversity. Influencing individuals and groups.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their application letter, attaching copies of their academic and professional certificates; detailed CV’s with three referees to vftHRstaff@vftz.co.tz The position should be the subject of the email application. OR through the postal address below.
The Chief Executive Officer, VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited
P.O. Box 1546, Arusha TANZANIA.
The application should reach the undersigned not later than 30th December 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.