Senior Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer
Jobs at:Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, April 14 2023
Date Posted:Friday, April 14 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company being an equal opportunity employer, wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company. WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
Senior Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer – 1 Post: He/She will be reporting to Factory Manager.
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities:
• Prepares sectional budget; Monitors, controls and takes corrective action on variances;
• Provide adequate technical supports to electrical systems;
• Ensures that the quality of services is within the company’s set standards as approved by the relevant professional levels in the country;
• Performs all electrical tasks according to the company’s set performance standard quality, safety, health, environment policies and procedures;
• Timely orders delivery of all required items for off crop maintenance season;
• Plans, coordinates and allocates tasks to his/her subordinates;
• Monitors power generation/imports to or from the power generation plant effectively;
• Ensures factory electrical equipment are tested and calibrated online;
• Identifies, designs and implements improvement to control systems and electrical systems;
• Retains and update technical records of all electrical equipment;
• Monitors and conducts performance reviews; and
• Perform any other lawful duties assigned by supervisor.
Academic Qualifications and Working Experiences:
Holder of Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification. Must be registered with a professional body and Six (6) years’ working experience in manufacturing industry, sugar processing or cane production.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 14 days after the advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1079, MOROGORO.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.