Senior Electrical Technician
Deadline of this Job:
31 December 2022
Date Posted: Friday, December 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Executes installation, testing, maintenance and servicing of Motors, LV/MV Switchgears, Batteries, Transformers, Cables etc.
• Performs trouble shooting of Electrical problems.
• Implements the safety procedures & Housekeeping within work area.
• Ensures proper upkeep of his tools & tackles.
• Maintains daily records, equipment logs etc.
• Performs maintenance activity as per maintenance notifications / work orders.
• Updates the maintenance activities in the SAP.
• Performs any other relevant activities assigned by seniors.
• Diploma or equivalent in Electrical discipline.
• Minimum of 8 years relevant work experience in manufacturing units, preferably Cement manufacturing.
• Knowledge and hands-on experience of installation, testing, maintenance of Motors, Switchgears, Batteries, Transformers, Cables etc.
• Knowledge of testing instruments.
• Experience of trouble shooting of Electrical equipment’s.
• Working experience of High voltage equipment’s (At 11 KV voltage level)
• Knowledge of Electrical safety.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.