Jobs at:Tumaini Saccos
Deadline of this Job:
27 May 2022
Date Posted: Monday, May 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Advice SACCOS Manager on finance issues, Managing SACCOS fund, Put fund and risk control measures. Manage and supervise accounts teamin regard to day to day activities; to ensure adequate and smooth financial operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports and provide income and expenditure
• reports both for internal and external use,
• Supervise the proper maintenance of Tumaini SACCOS' books of accounts.
• Prepareannual budgets, and annual financial projections.
• Ensure adherence to all financial policies and procedures.
• Advise SACCOS Manager in making investment decisions.
• Monitor Cash flow movement register.
• Maintain subsidiary ledger accounts including staff advances
• Supervise and mentor the Accountant.
• Facilitate both Audit exercise and inspections; following up Audit & Inspections recommendations.
• Provide guidelines to operational staff in areas of loan portfolio management.
• Provide guidelines to statutory compliance issues including tax issues, monthly BOT/TCDC reports and other statutory obligation (NSSF, WCF, SDL, HELSB and PAYE).
• In charge the SACCOS motor vehicles.
• Carry out any other duties as may be assigned by the Board of Directors or SACCOS Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• A holder of Degree or Advance Diploma in Accountancy from a recognized institution, and CPA Holder.
• Masters Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Taxation and SACCOS
• Management will be an added advantage.
• Ability to work with only minimal supervision.
• Ability and desire to learn new things.
• Experience with computer packages including Microsoft Office, and financial databases.
• Ability to communicate fluently in speaking, reading and writing in Kiswahili and English.
• Minimum 3 years' experience in a reputable organization.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All interested candidates are required to address their application letters and CVs to;
• Tumaini SACCOS Limited,
• Box 6070,
All applications should be sent to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.