Senior Accountant (Management & Cost Accounting)
Jobs at:Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
14 March 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 01, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Senior Accountant (Management & Cost Accounting): He/she will be reporting to Finance and Accounts Manager and will be Supervising Cost Accountants.
Job Description and responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents, and records;
• Analyze and recommend costs and cost savings measures;
• Prepare and complete internal cost audits;
• Analyze the data collected and log a detailed record of the results;
• Analyze any changes in goods or services provided in order to determine what effect it has on the cost;
• Analyze production costs, recommend on the product pricing and prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs;
• Make estimates of new and proposed product costs;
• Provide management accounts reports for decision making;
• Provide inputs in audits and general ledger preparation;
• Conduct physical inventories and monitor the cycle count program; and
• Perform any other lawful duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
Academic Qualifications and Working experience
1. Holder of bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, Commerce or Business Administration majoring in Finance or Accounting or its equivalent qualifications from recognized institution. Master’s degree in related disciplines is an added advantage. The candidate must also Possess CPA (T), ACCA, ACA or its equivalent qualification and registered by NBAA with knowledge in the application of accounting software packages. Must have six (6) years working experience in manufacturing industries specialising in costing structures.
Salaries and other fringe benefits for the above vacancies will be paid in accordance to the Company’s Salary Structure and other related manuals.
General condition: all applicants should have accomplished Secondary School Education and possess an Ordinary Certificate or an Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, names and contacts of three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 14 days after the advert. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.0 BOX 1079,
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.