Deadline of this Job:
12 April 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To implement policies in accordance with Global Group security policies and practices. To protect corporate interests in physical and intellectual property and the protection of the employees of Diageo/SBL.Works with Line Managers to assist in managing security strategies. Needs to respond immediately if there is a perceived or actual threat affecting the security of the company.
• Commit to Occupational Health and Safety standards. Frequently state and articulate that Safety is our No.1 priority. Be visible as an ambassador for safety by behaving in a safe manner at all times and always challenging unsafe practices and behaviour of others, reprimanding where appropriate. Adhere strictly to the site safety rules and systems and equipment operational procedures.
• Enforce site security policy and procedures.
• Maintain perimeter security to control access. Gate control of persons and vehicles and implement existing ID card system.
• Ensure locks, CCTV and alarms are operational. Enforce IT security policy to prevent information theft and intellectual property.
• Identify security control gaps and develop and implement controls to prevent frauds, thefts and breaches of company policy.
• Implement security structures, policies and procedures. Monitor activities at critical areas of business to prevent fraud.
• Drive personnel security and ensure that employees at risk are well protected.
• Proactively provide commercial and pragmatic security advice and solutions for the business and actively contribute to set strategy, policy and standards and manage security programmes.
• Work with the business and other internal stakeholders such as the HR, Sales and Marketing, Legal and Corporate Relations teams on relevant matters affecting the region including compliance and counterfeit issues.
• Proactively lead security initiatives and draw in and coordinate other necessary contributors
• Organize protective escorts for valuable items both on-site and off-site.
• Ensure technical security systems on sites provide the optimum level of cost effective security.
• Maintain record of up-to-date knowledge of threat/risk assessment to property, assets and personnel
• Ensure all managers are given authoritative security advice appropriate to areas of their work
• Conduct and manage investigations into suspected breaches of company policy where requested, and report to the designated case leader.
• Handle sensitive information and advice concerning serious crime affecting the company to the Head of Security.
• Design workable security plan to support promotional events to “push and pull” the Share Volume.
• Direct responsibility for office cabinets containing reports, investigations and data both general and confidential relevant to security matters.
• Co-ordinate, manage and evaluate performance of 3rd party security service providers.
• Provide effective, reliable and on time intelligence information to facilitate line management to effectively perform their professional duties to the company.
• Provide security against threats and/or actions from terrorist and criminal elements and organisations.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in a large organization
• At least 2 years’ experience in a commercial organisation.
• Interpersonal relationship building skills and ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders.
• Knowledge of interaction between company and law enforcement agencies in crisis management cases.
• Ability to manage projects and be a catalyst for change Qualifications in Crime Prevention, Detection, and Investigation will be an added advantage.
• Ability to prioritise in the face of conflicting demands
• Barriers to Success in Role
• Inability to use investigation skills
• Inability manage third parties and contractors
• Inability to be proactive
• In ability to work collaboratively across the organization
• Unethical practices
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://diageo.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Diageo_Careers/job/Dar-es-Salaam-Tanzania/Security-Manager_JR1061879?source=Glassdoor
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.