Jobs at:ALAF Limited Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, May 02 2023
Date Posted:Tuesday, May 02 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To Perform and adhere to the four Strategic Pillars of SAFAL Values.
• To achieve Sales and Collection Targets as per the BPP plan.
• To Expand and appoint new channel partners- Distributors and Dealers across regions.
• To track competitor activities in the market and regularly update Management about competition.
• To analyze competition product features benefits and shortfalls to strengthen competitive advantages on the competition.
• To conduct product training in liaison with Marketing Team.
• To address all Customer Complaints and resolve them in liaison with Quality Team and ensure sustainable relations with the Distributor/Dealer.
• Collaborating with the Marketing team to ensure that the company is reaching the target customers appropriately.
• To carry out all BTL activities in terms of shop Branding, and Merchandising activities.
• To formalize targets for each Dealer/Distributor and ensure timely delivery of and completion of orders in full in conjunction with the Customer Service Department.
• To achieve company goals through effective Planning and Goal setting, analyzing performance data, and projecting future sales performance for the channel partners.
• To maintain product contribution margin in each of the product portfolios and ensure targeted realization is met.
• To achieve strategic sales plans and channel expansion plans as decided by the Management- in Channels to market.
• To fill Daily Call reports and timely submission of the same.
• To maintain discipline in the timely submission of Reports as required and meeting deadlines for the same.
To maintain discipline in all areas of Corporate Governance and Protocols as set by the Management.
• Bachelor’s Degree Level preferable in Business and Marketing, or related.
• Knowledge of Computer MS Office and SAP.
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants click here to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.