Sales Force Executives
Jobs at:Assemble Insurance (T) LTD
Deadline of this Job:
17 August 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Sales Force Executives
Duties And Responsibilities
• Prospect and procure new business
• Steer market research and intelligence, conceptualize new products in the market.
• Fact find, qualify prospects and respect client's confidentiality.
• Operate under the guidance of his/her Manager or any authorized officer of the Company
• Make accurate and truthful presentations in persuading clients to take out general insurance policies.
• Deliver policy documents to clients within the specified company guide and explain it to the clients.
• Keep clients interest uppermost while rendering prompt and sincere services to them and their dependants.
• Keep adequate and relevant records.
• Improve his/her knowledge of insurance through constant training and development.
• Work consistently and according to assign duties.
• Strictly adhere to regulatory laws and standards
• To attend all training organized by the Company
• Provide feedback/report on targeted monthly growth on the existing and new business to the Unit Manager.
• Follow up on service queries, organize and attend monthly service meetings with clients.
• Achieve agreed targets on both new and renewal revenues.
• Follow up on all service queries for members and ensure resolution within 24 hours
• Ensure timely communication of company information with clients.
• Schedule renewal meetings with clients and drive renewal negotiations
• Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Minimum Qualifications And Experience
• Degree or Diploma in Insurance or COP
• (Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance)
• Certificate in Sales and Marketing.
• Communication skills
• Presentation skills
• Peoples skills
• Reporting skills.
• Computer skills
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Excellent Interpersonal skills.
• Good listening skills.
• Team player
• Trustworthy and proven integrity
• Pleasant personality & achievement oriented.
• Very hard working person.
• Fluent in English & Kiswahili language
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Send your detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) together with copies of relevant certificates indicating their location of residents to the email below:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.