SME Credit Analyst
Deadline of this Job:
10 August 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, July 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
SME Credit Analyst
NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services.
To provide specialist advise and support in the maintenance and analysis credit risk analysis data in order to provide accurate reports to relevant business stakeholders, through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed SOPs.
Analysis, evaluation, and recommendation of credit applications.
• Outputs to deliver this accountability:50%
• Preparation of credit applications for recommendations to the sanctioners.
• Ensures that all credit applications are assessed within the agreed SLA time.
• Ensuring that his/her assessment and recommendations of credit applications comply with requirements as per approved credit and provisioning policy.
• Work in partnership with RMs on new and existing credit applications, providing guidance on credit appetite and consulting with Credit Team as appropriate
• Attend customer meetings with the Relationship manager if credit related issues are to be discussed/need to be resolved.
Filing information into customer information credit monitoring files without fail. 15%
• Ensure that all registers are marked appropriately and kept up to date.
• Ensure that all appropriate records are filed in an acceptable way. Files are appropriately stored.
Monitoring performance of clients’ accounts and where necessary propose remedial measures.-35%
• Monitor and Control quality of portfolio using Condition of sanction triggers where possible. Discussing with sanctioners deteriorating trends and trigger events if they give cause of concern advising the Relationship Manager simultaneously
• Ensures that appropriate excesses are diarized, and new excess returns filed accordingly.
• Check on daily risk reports and work on exceptions and/or irregular behavior.
• Provide specific instructions to RM and escalate any issue that will need other stakeholders’ attention.
• Ensure all facilities are timely reviewed.
• Perform other duties as reasonably assigned.
Bachelor's Degree - Business, Commerce and Management Studies, Credit Risk (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Digital familiarity (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Experience in a similar environment, Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Reasoning (Meets all of the requirements)
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Click here to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.