Jobs at:Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
14 March 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 01, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Revenue Accountant: He/She will be reporting to Senior Accountant- Financial Accountant.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Ensure that revenue is recognized in the proper periods and is within GAAP guidance;
• Takes appropriate action for collecting revenue due to the Company;
• Perform month-end revenue related Journal entries;
• Generates monthly revenue reports for Management review;
• Prepare account reconciliations and resolve reconciling items in a timely manner;
• Ensure invoices are in compliance with customer contracts(in both amount and units)and retaining documentation for all prior billing months;
• Work with sales and marketing department(s) to research and resolve billing discrepancies and disputes;
• Determines monthly revenue focus and performs monthly revenue analysis and calculations;
• Works on accounts reconciliation over account receivables;
• Monitor and manage client’s accounts;
• Ensures compliance with Company accounting standards and guidelines; and
• Performs any other lawful duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Academic Qualifications and Working experience
The applicant should be a holder of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce or a related field, from a recognized Higher Learning Institution. Must be a holder of CPA(T), ACCA, ACA, CIA or equivalent professional qualification recognised by NBAA, with at least four (4) years’ similar work experience (preferably from a manufacturing industry).
Salaries and other fringe benefits for the above vacancies will be paid in accordance to the Company’s Salary Structure and other related manuals.
General condition: all applicants should have accomplished Secondary School Education and possess an Ordinary Certificate or an Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, names and contacts of three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 14 days after the advert. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.0 BOX 1079,
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.