Vacancy title: Relationship Manager Corporate Banking[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Banking , Category: Management ]
Jobs at: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Deadline of this Job:
29 July 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, July 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Bachelors Degree from recognised University (With Second Class Lower GPA).
• O' Level certificate with Atleast 5 credits including Basic Mathematics and English Language.
• Minimum 3years in Relationship Management/ Marketing experience; Credit
• Advisory and Interpersonal skills.
• Relationship Management.
• Negotiation & Analytical skill.
• Product Development.
• Selling & Marketing skills.
• Good understanding of financial services sector.
• Internal Processes and policies of the bank.
• Leadership skill.
• Bank Products.
• Maximize account profitability by selling other products and services to the banks customers.
• Drive collections in customer's account which will be used for FX and other businesses.
• Identify and develop conglomerates banking relationships.
• Ensure proper documentation throughput the credit application and availment process.
• Sourcing for and monitoring of customer's tenured investment / facilities.
• Respond promptly and satisfactorily to customer's daily request and complaints.
• Prepare weekly and monthly statistics/performance reports for management use.
• Monitoring of the customer's main account regularly.
• Reconcile all transactions on customer's accounts where and when necessary.
• Assist with the processing of customer's letters of credit and invisible transactions.
• Initiate and carry out recovery action on non-performing credits facilities.
• Maintain comprehensive database of the customers' operational records including the existing and prospective customer data.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Head Whole sale banking.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified candidates MUST send their CV & Cover Letter attached with all academic certificates. All applications MUST be sent electronically through Email: email@example.com Email subject line should read : RELATIONSHIP MANAGER - CORPORATE BANKING, JULY 2022.
Deadline: 29th July 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.