Regional Management Accountant
Jobs at:Capital Limited
Deadline of this Job:
14 September 2021
Date Posted: Friday, September 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Regional Management Accountant
Capital Limited is an international and highly respected mineral exploration drilling company with operations throughout Africa. An industry leader in safety with ambitious growth strategies, we are seeking applications for the following position by dedicated and professional individuals who would like to join our dynamic team. This position is based in Mwanza and will provide the opportunity to be part of a team that contributes towards the exciting growth of the mining industry in Tanzania.
We have an immediate requirement for experienced, motivated, and professional Regional Management Accountant.
The Regional Management Accountant will work with the Chief Financial Officer-Tanzania. The Regional Management Accoun¬tant is accountable for the administrative, financial, training and development of local teams, including the development / execution of a financial and operational strategy, in a timely manner. This is a unique and senior level opportunity, working for a company with a clear vision.
• Act as a mentor, provide supervision, management and team building of the Tanzania team.
• Work directly with the teams in West Africa to provide support in terms of financial accounting, management accounting, audit and all other finance tasks as required.
• Act as a liaison between the Tanzania team and the corporate team in Mauritius, particularly in relation to end of month, group allocations, management reporting and audit tasks.
• Review work undertaken by local finance teams and provide feedback/assist with corrections as necessary.
• Provide support during the end of month process, including reconciliations, reporting and cost reviews.
• Prepare balance sheet reconciliations, including WIP, new venture, accruals, intercompany etc.
• Act as an escalation point for the Country.
• Prepare monthly cash plan for review, update weekly for analysis, and ensure that payments and receipts are properly allocated.
• Ensure compliance with IFRS accounting and financial statements.
• Ensure that all company accounting procedures are adhered to and that they comply with all relevant regulations.
• Prepare budgets and forecast, and ensure that costs are as per budgets, liaise with the relevant Managers for discrepancies.
• Interaction with each project in country on the financial results, including variance analysis and recommendation of improve¬ment activities.
• Ensure the timely and accurate preparation of Ad hoc, monthly, and annual reporting for all stakeholders.
• Management of weekly revenue reporting, forecasts, and reporting to CFO for cash flow.
• Promote a culture of safety leadership at all levels of the organization.
You will be required to have:
• A degree or master’s degree in finance and Accounting
• A professional qualification (or working towards) in the field of Accounting/ Internal Auditing would be an advantage
• A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the field of Accounting/ Finance or Auditing
• Working experience in Tanzania region is a must
• Experience working with foreign multi-national enterprises
• Knowledge and experience with ERP systems
• Strong leadership and self-organization skills
• Effective communication skills, both English and Swahili would be an advantage
• Ability to work autonomously, use initiative and be proactive
• Ability to adhere to deadlines and a pragmatic approach to work
• Excel knowledge (advance level)
• Time management skills
• Must be willing to undertake frequent travel
This is a job opportunity, with a competitive remuneration package to be offered to prospective candidates for this position.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Job application procedure
To send applications or seek further information: tanzaniaCV@capdrill.com & email@example.com The Company reserves the right:
• To contact only the best qualified candidates to participate in the selection exercise.
• Not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.