QSST-EACOP- GENERAL ACCOUNTANT.
Jobs at:Q-SOURCING TANZANIA LIMITED
Deadline of this Job:
24 July 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Participate in the monthly, quarterly, annual closures in liaison with the Chief Accountant:
• ensures accurate and timely closure of the accounts on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
• post monthly accruals from Cost Control
• post re-allocation of FX difference, re-valuation of bank accounts and third parties
• Post bank statements and prepare bank reconciliations
• Supervise proper recording of operations (P&L, BS) in particular in relation with Loans & Deposits, expenses recorded in advance, down/advance payments
• Prepare Shareholder’ Equity Requests in liaison with Treasurer
• Assist the Chief Accountant during external audits (statutory and financial, fiscal, shareholders, and national authorities) and for financial reporting
• Prepare Debit Notes, follow-up on payments.
• Assist the Tax Advisor with tax compliance
• Participate in the Implementation of EACOP’s ERP
• Implementation of fully integrated ERP for EACOP Ltd (finance and HR), go live 3Q2022
• Accuracy and reliability of balance sheet accounts
• Manage smooth and timely closure
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Bachelor’s in accounting, Finance or Business administration – ACCA Level 3
• Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP, Microsoft Office Suite Experience
• Minimum 3-year experience within an Accounting Department
• Prior experience in an “4 Four” audit firm Abilities
• Organizational, team spirit and interpersonal skills
• Excellent level in English (spoken & written)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send their CVs/Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 24th July 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.