Project Manager Job Vacancy
Jobs at:Bugando Medical Centre
Deadline of this Job:
14 September 2022
Date Posted: Monday, September 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Must have a University degree in Social science, Health Management, Project Management, or related field; A Master’s degree in these fields is a definite advantage; Must be a current employee at Bugando Medical Centre; Experience in the field of managing construction projects is an advantage; Proven experience in project monitoring and budget control; Proven competence in project report writing; Experience in developing different funded project Proven skills in people and team management; Experience in procurement of goods and services; Financial management background is a plus.
• Must have work experience of at least five (5) years in a related field from a reputable organization of which two (2) years must be served at a Managerial level.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project in general, in accordance with the activities stipulated in the project contract between BMC, CBM and the funder BMZ;
• Establish and monitor implementation schedules and cost plans;
• Under the supervision of the BMC Director of Finance and in collaboration with other senior financial personnel, prepare and monitor project budgets and cash flow projections;
Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the BMC Director General
• Ensure timely preparation of tender documents for the selection of a construction company to renovate selected health facilities;
• Ensure the organization of the procurement process and the selection of the construction company in accordance with BMC and BMZ policy and guidelines;
• Regular supervision of renovation works in close cooperation with the local architect consultant/advisor;
• Ensure timely preparation of the tender documents to procure the medical equipment for the Health facilities;
• Supervision of the equipment delivery;
• Plan, organize and monitor training and outreach activities;
• Ensure proper monitoring and quality control of the project activities.
• Prepare and present progress reports to the Head of Ophthalmology, Director General and CBM Tanzania.
• Prepare, or as appropriate supervise the preparation of progress reports, annual reports, project completion reports and other reports that may be required by CBM Tanzania
• Timely reporting of all project reports include semi-annual and annual reports as per deadline
• Organize and coordinate field visits for CBM Tanzania, SDL and other stakeholders as directed by the senior management of the hospital.
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks at all levels
• Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation of good practice
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60 12:00:00 AM Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
•Letter of application should be written in English preferably handwritten attaching a detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, should put in a sealed envelope addressed to ;
Bugando Medical Centre
Submit the application documents in PDF format to email address; email@example.com
• The deadline for submissions of applications is 14th September, 2022 at 18:00 pm. This advertisement is also available through the hospital website www.bugandomedicalcentre.go.tz
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.