PROGRAMME POLICY OFFICER (PARTNERSHIP
Deadline of this Job:
14 November 2022
Date Posted: Monday, November 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Contribute to building and maintaining effective and efficient Partnership’s relationships with NGO, UN Agencies, Academia and Government Agencies for the implementation of WFP activities and programmes under the CSP.
• Provide guidance in the process of FLA/MoU/LoU development and management, ensuring all the review and due-diligence processes are followed in line with corporate guidance, from issuing the Call for Proposal through the UN Partners Portal (UNPP), throughout the selection process, the awarding and signing of Agreements, the registration of the Agreement into WFP’s corporate systems, the implementation of the Agreements and the final evaluation of the Partners.
• Provide trainings and orientation to other units, Field offices and Cooperating Partners on the UNPP process.
• Convene and support CPC (Cooperating Partners Committee) meetings and CPTEC (CP Technical Evaluation Committee) meetings by acting as Secretary to both CPC and CPTEC; Ensure Technical and Financial Evaluation of Proposals by CPTEC members follow corporate guidance and SOPs.
• Respond to queries from CP related to the selection Process, awarding and performance evaluation and capacity building requirements
• Oversee implementation of SOPs for FLA/MoU/LoU management and updating/revising the SOPs based on new changes/corporate guidelines.
• Support Activity Managers in ensuring submission of quality progress reports and invoices by Partners is timely and follow corporate guidance and FLA/MoU/LoU requirements; ensure corporate systems such as Invoice Tracking System (ITS) is used to process invoices and payments.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES CONTINUED 1:
• Together with the Finance, Activity Managers and Supply chain units, participate in CP compliance verification exercises, ensuring drafting and submission of reports to management.
• Work closely with the Risk and Compliance unit to ensure the end-to-end CP management process complies with corporate guidelines, policies and procedures and minimize WFP’s exposure to risks.
• Support the capacity strengthening of CPs and WFP Field offices and technical units’ staff on FLA processes, including budgeting, proposals development, capacity assessments, performance assessment, and reporting.
• Provide information and reports on partnerships for program and management briefings, taking points, and Annual Country Reports (ACR).
• Maintain an up-to-date Partnerships Tracking Sheet and give advance notice to Activity Managers on approaching expiry of FLAs/MoUs/LoUs, and actions required for renewal/extensions/amendments
• Manage requests for Budget Revisions, Extensions and Amendments to existing FLAs/MoUs/LoUs as per corporate guidance
• Act as the WFP focal point for all UNSDCF communications from UNSDCF Outcome Groups and the Resident Coordinator's Office (RCO), and alert Activity Managers as required on UNSDCF deadlines for reporting and data entry into UNINFO.
• Act as “Cash Based Transfers” focal point for WFP Tanzania; remain abreast of main policies and guidelines with respect to the implementation of CBT programmes and provide CBT support to Programme officers/Activity Managers in charge of activities transitioning to cash or voucher transfer modalities
• Any other assigned duties.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.