Jobs at:Tabono Consult Limited
Deadline of this Job:
05 August 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, July 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Program Manager will be responsible for managing all technical and operational aspects of the Program, including participation in the development of the Country’s strategic plans, annual operating and budget plans, monitoring of the plans, fundraising, communication, and reporting. .The Program Manager is also responsible for the development of innovative sustainable models in collaboration with other functions, in line with the mission of the organization.
• *Minimum of a Bachelors degree in, Civil Engineering, Development,Water Resources Management, Public Health, or any related field required
• Master’s degree or professional qualification in a relevant subject preferred
• At least five (5) years’ experience in project and people management.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Applications will be addressed to: Recruiting Manager, Tabono Consult, 2nd Floor Kohler Building, Plot 21, Regent Street, Bagamoyo Road, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
• Application documents will contain Cover Letter, CV, and Academic documents all in one pdf document.
• The deadline for submitting the application is 5 August 2022.
• Click Here To Apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.