Deadline of this Job:
Friday, May 26 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 16 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Accountant provides full accounting services to the program. This role includes monitoring and developing budgets, audits, client management, financial analysis and reporting system based validation of transactions. The Accountant supervises the relevant staff and output.
The Accountant will also provide all daily accounting services with an internal client focus; including cheque writing, TTs; verification and reconciliation, financial reporting and compliance.
The position is full time based in Moshi. You will be part of Moshi’s management team and flexibility is required to serve the demands of a program.
• The candidate has an advanced/post-graduate diploma or degree in Accounting or a financial related field. CPA is an added advantage.
• Relevant working experience of at least 4 years
• Very conversant with spreadsheets and working experience with SAP
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both English and Swahili)
• Eye for detail and deadline oriented
• Team-worker with client focus
• A pro-active attitude and eagerness to work
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
If you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with 2 references and a cover letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role.
CCBRT is an equal opportunities employer and encourages people with disabilities to apply. Please send your application via email to: email@example.com Shortlisted candidates will undergo an interview as well as an additional assessment.
Indicate job reference no: 2023-09 | DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 26th May 2023 (selection process is ongoing so assessment might commence upon receipt of suitable applications)
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.