Jobs at:Shugulika Africa Limited
Deadline of this Job:
23 September 2022
Date Posted: Friday, September 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Our Client an Insurance Broker Company is looking for a qualified Principal Officer who will have business development responsibilities for existing areas including Broker Direct and Referral partners. He/she will manage execution of sales strategies and driving sales through various distribution channels.
• To manage the relationships with Brokers, Referrals and other business partners.
• Should be able to think strategically and create new opportunities, as well as the operational understanding to ensure delivery on those opportunities to the benefit of the business unit as well as wider Commercial and Personal business.
• To set and drive a high performance culture.
• To build strategic and operational alliances with business units within the business unit and the wider group.
• To keep all stakeholders abreast of legislative changes by regulatory bodies and the opportunities they may bring in the Partner space for the business unit.
• To deliver results in a matrix organization.
• To develop, align and implement strategic direction.
• To develop and implement a short term and long term tactics for sales.
• Overall responsibility for developing, managing and implementing competitive sales and marketing strategies.
• Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
• To expand distribution channels to increase revenue generation opportunities.
• to recruit and manage sales teams and administration support teams.
• Professional certificates (Minimum advanced Diploma in Insurance). Business Degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
• Declaration statements on solvency and good character.
• Experience of at least 3 years in Insurance Business.
• Analytical and numerical skills inclusive of Financial Management, Accounting and Reporting.
• Advance knowledge of short term insurance products.
• Drive result, deciding and initiating action, flexibility and adaptability.
• Should have customer service oriented skills, high level of integrity and business acumen.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.