Packaging Team leader
Jobs at:Diageo / SBL
Deadline of this Job:
03 October 2022
Date Posted: Monday, September 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Key Accountabilities
• Creating/Maintaining a safe working environment and ensure all equipment within packaging is operated jn line with required Environment, Health and Safety standards Delivering quality product that meets Diageo specifications to both Internal and external customers
• Maintaining a high level of hygiene of across all packaging equipment and areas around the equipment
• Planning and controlling the production area to ensure delivery that is on time and in full to the agreed schedule
• Reducing waste in the operation to meet or exceed cost targets.
• Coaching and Development of employees jn area of responsibility.
• Establishing continuous improvement as a way of life through the active introduction of operational best practices.
• Active participation in own personal development initiatives as a leader of people.
• Ensure proper application of RCPS through role modelling and leadership. Raise 5 why’s as defined by agreed trigger points and lead situational problem solving on shift.
• Completely accountable for planning and driving the Asset Care agenda for the shift
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• Certificate or Diploma in Production Management
• Diploma in Engineering/Food Science/Chemistry/Biochemistry is highly preferable
• IBD Diploma in Packaging and/or Brewing Experience
• Atleast 5 (five) years management experience in a Brewing or Packaging Industry.
• Experience in food or drink manufacturing environment, management of people performance and development and Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety in the food or drink manufacturing industry
• Barriers to Success in Role (Optional):
• Lack of people management skills o Lack of communication skills
• Lack of packaging knowledge
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.