New Financial Services Manager
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, March 30 2023
Date Posted:Thursday, March 30 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Develop and manage the New Financial Services(Business Development strategy) to ensure growth and development of existing and new services, Drive New Financial Services Strategy, Develop and roll segment specific customer value propositions focused on savings, group savings, wealth management and other new products that align with M-Pesa Roadmap, Regularly Review existing products and services that are with in New Financial Services portfolio, to improve customer experience and develop tactical plans to stimulate increased usage and Strategic Relationships-Research and screen potential M-PESA opportunities and advice on which ones need to be pursued further- included in the Strategy Road Map
• Consciously takes steps to make the most of every conversation/interaction
• Identifies people’s needs, interests and motives to be able to influence the decisions they make
• Communicates simply to excite and engage people
• Pro-actively adapts own style and approach to build rapport, and work with others more effectively
• Builds and maintains strong relationships and networks
Creativity and Innovation
• Finds creative ways to exploit opportunities and solve problems
• Takes risks and pushes what is possible
• Experiments with unorthodox approaches
• Uses data and research to make decisions that are competitively and financially robust
• Balances current and future needs
• Thinks and acts like an owner of the business
• Acts in line with legal, regulatory, professional and ethical standards
• Project and Programme Management
• Defines scope and deliverables in terms of time, cost, quality and business benefit
• Schedules activity and identifies resource needs, dependencies and synergies
Qualification & Experience
• Bridge between Commercial and IT – Ability to work with commercial and technical teams to scope system and campaign requirements
• Delivering Results – strong focus on delivering tangible results based on company objective
• Managing a changing environment – Ability to self-develop and keep up with new technologies while also maintaining focus on operational metrics
• Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or a business management discipline
• 3 years’ experience in Business Development in a highly competitive commercial environment
• Strong analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail. Experience in learning technology, enterprise applications or testing marketplace.
• Good understanding of financial principles understands financial ratios, and business case development.
• Good understanding of the Tanzanian market, subscriber preferences and subscriber trends
• Disciplined detail-oriented style, combined with ability to simultaneously work at an operational level
• Modern Marketing Leadership
• Product/Solution Proposition Strategy and Design
• Pricing Design and Analysis
• Data Analytics and Insights
• Business and Commercial Acumen
• Customer Centricity
• Segment Strategy and Planning
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click Here To Apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.