Manager Sales & Operations
Jobs at:Expert Consultancy
Deadline of this Job:
15 October 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Brief job description
• You empathize with the wishes and needs of the clients and based on those you send them a personalized offer.
• You are responsible for the reservations and bookings and for the further administrative processing.
• You make sure that everything before, during and after the safari proceeds perfectly.
• Your contact with clients and guides is crucial.
The Successful Candidates must have:
• 5-10 years’ experience of tourism in Kenya and East Africa in general
• Must have excellent geographical knowledge of Tanzania
• Must be conversant with tour plan or a similar system
• Must be willing to work on call, on Sunday and Public Holiday
• You speak English and Kiswahili fluently, orally and written.
• You are able to fulfill this position independently and you also like to work in a team.
• You have organizational talent and you are very customer oriented.
• You do your work with passion.
• You work easily with computer programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook & google suite.
• You live in Arusha or you are willing to move here.
• Experience in a similar position is an advantage.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Job application procedure
Candidates must apply with CV and Cover letter which includes their current residential area to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.