Manager – Core Applications Support & Business Analysis
Jobs at:Exim Bank
Deadline of this Job:
10 August 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Purpose Of Job
• Incumbent in this position shall perform all duties related to the review, assessment and development of business processes. Focus is on the effective use of resources, both people and technology in the execution of bank’s mission. Functioning in a liaison capacity, incumbent should analyze and translate business requirements into system and /or business process changes.
Principle Acountabilities Principal Responsibilities:
• Create designs for technical solutions to resolve business problems and tryout components of new systems for efficiency.
• Reach out to business and project managers in the course of work in order identify and evaluate user and business requirements.
• Create and facilitate cost efficient solutions & analyze systems specification to meet business requirements.Supervise all integration processes with new clients and other third-party vendors.
• Ensure accurate documentation that may include all systems aspects such as business requirements, client requirements and technical specifications. Supervise project development processes with business and vendors for successful execution of projects.
• Coordinate change management process and project management process between PMO, Technology and business units in adherence to the laid-out policies and procedures.Develop strong technical expertise in banking technology and associated applications to understand the end-to-end transaction flows of applications across Exim bank.
Qualification And Experience
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in IT or Computer Science or any related field.
• Minimum three years working experience in supporting banking applications and participating in technology projects.
Competencies, Knowledge, And Skills
• Good understanding of API-driven integrations and associated languages.
• Good Understanding of key peripheral banking applications (SWIFT. Treasury applications, workflow applications and BOT Applications).
• Proven technology back-end skills.
• Business processes mapping and modelling.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Please send your application to email@example.com mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.