Jobs at:VisionFund Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
20 January 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Preparation of Financial & Reconciliations and other reports for Internal and External Stakeholders including Management, Regulators and the Group
Analyses and Interprets financial information that helps to make business decisions to improve efficiencies Main tasks
1. Ensure compliance with the reporting requirements as per VFT MFB Policy and relevant regulations particularly the Central Bank reports
2. Prepares various reports for Management, VFI, Regulators and other stakeholders in accordance with the requirements and specified frequencies.
3. Analyses and Interprets reports to provide insights and recommendations regarding financial performance and compliance to various set limits
4. Monitor Covenants and Prepare Grant and similar reports for Donors and Lenders.
5. Provide input in the preparation of budget
6. Advise Finance Officers (payment) on budgetary control
7. Monitoring all costs to ensure that they are rational and advise payment officer on the relevant checks
8. Provides insight on various costs patterns and recommend ways to make savings (e.g. considerations on switching service providers and suppliers e.t.c)
9. Conducts various reconciliations of all key components of the Financial Reports (Internal Accounts) to ensure accuracy on month and year end/ closure process
10. Monitoring Suspense accounts to ensure all movements are correct and justifiable and also items are cleared in good time
11. Review and capturing of presented Loan write offs
12. Maintaining Head Office Accounts and Subsidiary ledgers for all assets and liabilities
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA-T) or similar qualifications Bachelor in Accounting or similar qualification
• Must have a clear understanding of Microfinance industry or banking and technology
• Very good knowledge and comfort dealing with financial information
• Very good analytical & reporting skills
• Meet local regulatory requirements
• 3 years’ experience in Banking or Microfinance operations
Special / Personal Abilities
• Excellent character and unquestionable integrity Ability to do exact and detailed analysis for all loan applications Good negotiation skills and highly determined to accomplish tasks Good Oral and written communication skills
• Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented Model and demonstrates effective Christian leadership
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their application letter, attaching copies of their academic and professional certificates; detailed CV’s with three referees to; vftHRstaff@vftz.co.tz.
The position should be the subject of the email application.
OR; through the postal address below:
The Chief Executive Officer,
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited,
P.O. Box 1546,
The application should reach the undersigned not later than 20th January 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.