Deadline of this Job:
10 February 2023
Date Posted: Monday, January 23, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsible for overall management and continuous improvement of Warehouse and Logistics Operations. Ensures warehouse processes are maintained and managed to limit financial risks, including goods returns, credit, receiving & dispatch processes. Accounts for all materials and supplies in the stores facilities; audits goods received into the warehouse.
• To manage Third Party Logistics (3PL).
• Develop, maintain, and ensure adherence to all procedures.
• Optimise/improve the operational efficiency, budgets, and performance in the Regional Hub and satellites.
• Manage the infrastructure integrity and planning.
• Continuously improve and manage process flows through the warehouse.
• Ensure integration with upstream and downstream functions in Logistics Operations.
• Order Management
• Responsible for overseeing all day-to-day operations of the Outbound Planners in the Regional Hub.
• Work actively with Inventory, Warehouse, and Freight teams to ensure an efficient flow of customer orders in the region.
• Work with the Warehouse/Satellite Operations Manager and Country Management to ensure processes are developed, maintained, and adhered to across all warehouses.
• Ensure standardization of local, regional, and global processes in all warehouses.
• Interface with Order Desk, Customer Service Centres, and Front line Sales Staff to ensure expected customer service.
• At least 10 years’ experience in a Warehousing/Distribution/Supply Chain environment.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar managerial position.
• Prior experience in managing 3PL, as well as internal/external customer service.
• Commitment to excellence and timeliness in internal customer service.
• Positive attitude, and ability to lead through changes in a complex matrix organization.
• Strong problem-solving skills with a proven focus on business and process improvement.
• Experience in managing regional teams, would be desired.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Computer literacy (MS Office)
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click HereTo Apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.