100 Loan Officers
Jobs at:ASA Microfinance Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
10 April 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 17, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ASA Microfinance Tanzania) Limited, incorporated under the Companies Act 2002 (No. 93819) of Tanzania and an affiliate of ASA International (www.asa-international.com), one of the largest microfinance companies in the world. We are hereby inviting qualified citizens of Tanzania to be part of our team for the following positions. ASA Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer who requires dynamic, loyal and committed young men and women who have passion for people's socio-economic development to fill in the following positions for immediate appointment. .
• To build and maintain a substantial and high-quality loan portfolio.
• To conduct members’ recruitment and screening.
• To orient clients to the particular loan products and services.
• To make groups in all working days in a week, minimum Total clients will be 350.
• Make a regular contact with the groups and clients in field.
• To process loan applications, verify client's income generating activities (IGA) and other related.
• Collect instalments from the clients in groups on regular basis and on time.
• To manage loan disbursements and monitor & collect loan repayments
• Verify Client’s Guarantors house and other necessary documents,
• To provide quality and good customer service to clients.
• To accomplish day by day activities as required.
• To accomplish all the documentations for the day as required.
Job Skills : Not Specified
Academic Qualification & Experience Requirements:
• Diploma/ Advance Diploma/bachelor's degree/Masters,
• Experience is not required but will be an added advantage.
• Willing to work in field level.
• Willing to relocate.
• Ability to work independently at minimum supervision.
• Sensitive to operational risks, self-initiative and decisive with high standard of integrity
• Ability to work efficiently in a team environment and to demonstrate good negotiation skills.
Work Hours: 8 Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Mode of Application
Applicants who consider himself/herself competent with the above-mentioned position, please send your application to email@example.com before 1700HRS on 10th April 2021.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.