Lecturer- (business studies). - 3 post
Jobs at:ARDHI University (ARU)
Deadline of this Job:
17 June 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and responsibilities
• To undertake an induction, course in pedagogic skills for those who had none before;
• To carry out lectures, conduct tutorials, seminars and practicals for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes;
• To mentor junior staff in relevant fields;
• To participate/ contribute in curriculum development;
• To participate in developing and managing various University/Constituent colleges activities;
• To undertake research and publish/disseminate results;
• To carry out consultancy and community services;
• To write teaching manuals and compendia;
• To supervise field practical’s, undergraduate special projects, Masters and PhD dissertations/theses;
• To attend/organize workshops, conferences and symposia; and,
• To perform any other duties that may be assigned by the relevant authorities.
Qualification and experience
• Holder of PhD in one of the following discipline: Enterprise Risk Management, Financial Risk Management, Management, Finance, Accounting, Business, International Business, Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Marketing, Industrial Economics, Monetary Economics, Banking, Business Economics, Insurance, Financial Services, Business Development or Agribusiness Business Information Systems.
• The candidate must also be a holder of Master’s Degree and Bachelor Degree in Enterprise Risk Management, Financial Risk Management, Management, Finance, Accounting, Business, International Business, Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Marketing, Industrial Economics, Monetary Economics, Banking, Business Economics, Insurance, Financial Services, Business Development or Agribusiness Business Information Systems with an overall GPA of at least 4.0 or above in Master’s Degree and GPA of at least 3.8 or above in Bachelor’s Degree.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.