Lecturer (Business Administration)
Jobs at:The University of Dodoma (UDOM)
Deadline of this Job:
04 July 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• To undertake an induction course in pedagogic skills for those who had none before;
• To carry out lectures, conduct tutorials, seminars and practical for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes;
• To mental junior staff in relevant fields;
• To participate or contribute in curriculum development;
• To participate in developing and managing various University/Constituent College activities;
• To undertake research and publish or disseminate results;
• To carry out consultancies and community services;
• To write teaching manuals and compendia;
• To supervisions field practicals, undergraduate special project, Masters and PhD Dissertation/thesis;
• To attend/Organize Workshops, Conferences and symposia; and
• To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the relevant authorities.
Qualification and Experience
• Holder of PhD, Master degree with at least a GPA of 4.0 out of 5 and a Bachelor Degree with a Minimum GPA of 3.8 out of 5 from any recognized University in Business Administration or Related Fields.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.