Deadline of this Job:
14 November 2022
Date Posted: Monday, October 31, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Sales to Retail Customers
• Deliver exceptional sales performance by identifying and meeting customer needs through selling & cross selling of Bank’s consumer lending and deposit products.
• Provide direct “hands on” sales support (quality lead generation and effective follow up) to generate and convert quality leads into sales.
• Participate in sales campaigns to meet specific targets.
• Maintain own sales performance statistics for management information usage.
• Complete account opening and loan documentation together with customers in line with NBC Bank policies and requirements and submit to Line Manager/Team leader for review before submitting to operations for processing.
• When selling loans to Retail customers, complete the financial analysis and statement review on customer accounts. Where customers do not meet the minimum criteria, advise the customer verbally or in writing as the customer requires. Report such denials to the Line Manager on a daily basis.
• Check correctness of each new account application, loan document and all other customer documents.
• Comply with general NBC Operational risk & Rigour requirements e.g. Health & Safety standards and security of premises, KYC and anti-money laundering regulations.
Operational Rigour and Compliance with KYC requirements
• Ensure accuracy of each new account application, loan document and all other customer documents. Lead Generators (LGs) are held personally accountable for accuracy and quality of these and supporting documents that they complete and submit.
• Achieve operational rigour excellence in all aspects of procedures and processes personally undertaken to ensure green audit.
• Follow the Retail end to end account opening ensuring new accounts are authorized and KYC compliant. Escalate any items that exceed the agreed service level time lines or where there are unresolved KYC requirements, to the Line Manager.
• Comply with general NBC operational risk & rigour requirements e.g. Health & Safety standards and security of premises, KYC and anti-money laundering regulations.
Provision of Customer Service
• Refer to the appropriate department/ team leader any query for products outside his/her portfolio or queries within their products.
• Advice customers as soon as new loans are approved and encourage draw-downs on the new loans and the same should be done for new accounts opened.
• Open scheme loan accounts referred by the Scheme Loans Relationship Managers
• Contribute to Development of the team and personal development
• Share knowledge and experience with other Lead Generator in the team.
• Deputize for the Line Manager whenever required.
• Agree annual performance objectives with the Team Leader, including specific sales targets.
• Pursue continued improvement in personal development by participating in development programmes and trainin
• Advanced Diploma, Digital familiarity (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Experience in a similar environment, Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Product and/or Service Knowledge (Meets all of the requirements), Sales Management (Meets all of the requirements)
Work Hours: 8
Job Experience: No Requirements
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified click https://absa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/NBC_Careers/job/Lead-Generator_R-15928734 to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.