Jobs at:Amref Health Africa
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, September 21 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, September 21 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Executive Director of Musoma District Council in collaboration with Amref organization Health Africa Tanzania through the "Healthy Health" project welcomes job applications from for Tanzanians with the qualifications and ability to fill open job positions as specified in this ad
Laboratory technologist key role is to strengthen Laboratory Quality Management System and provide technical support of facility laboratory activities to improve quality of HIV/TB diagnosis, and Viral Load Monitoring to attain the current 95-95-95 of the HIV clinical cascade. The Laboratory Technologist shall work as part of health facility team contributing to the goals and objectives of AMREF
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform initial TB, HIV Viral Load and DBS sample processing, if required, and Store samples to the desired temperatures before transportation to the referral testing laboratory.
• Ensure proper documentation of TB, CD4, HIV Viral Load and DBS samples and results into Laboratory registers.
• Ensure quality sample collection from eligible clients/patients at the facility, for TB, CD4, HIV Viral load and DBS samples.
• Responsible to ensure completeness and validity of client information and data entry in the electronic sample referral and results feedback system.
• Expedite transportation of TB, CD4, HIV Viral Load and DBS samples and results received from spokes and testing laboratories respectively.
• Close monitoring of program laboratory key performance indicators (Turnaround time, Samples rejection and recollection, and analyzers error rates, if required).
• Coordinate distribution of TB/HIV commodities/consumables to respective facilities (spokes).
• Prepare and submit regular reports of sample referral functions to relevant authority (CHMT, IP) on monthly basis, and as required.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Laboratory Manager/in-charge
• Diploma in medical laboratory science with valid license to practice
• Proven experience as laboratory technologist with at least I-year hands-on experience
• k) Experience in operating electrical and nonelectrical laboratory equipment and potentially dangerous substances
• High level confidentiality of laboratory test results of patients
• Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and database systems
• Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
• Good communication skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
How to submit requests for these positions All qualified applicants for the above positions Submit the letters of application together, copies of certificates no Cv for the executive director of the district council of Musoma via email pee firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests must be sent before 21/9/2023
The successful applicants will be called to sahili
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.