Laboratory Technician Grade II
Jobs at:National College of Tourism (NCT)
Deadline of this Job:
27 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• To assist laboratory officer in preparing and setting laboratory experiments;
• To assist laboratory officer in carrying out data collection by conducting laboratory/field tests and keeping proper records of the results;
• To operate and maintain laboratory/field equipment’s;
• To assist laboratory officer in Coordinating and maintaining laboratory quality control;
• To receive, extract and record samples for laboratory investigation;
• To prepare laboratory equipment and chemicals for laboratory tests and investigation;
• To maintain list of laboratory equipment;
• To carry out laboratory verification and examination of samples collected from the field and records the results under the supervision of Senior Laboratory Officer;
• To maintain routine services and cleanliness of laboratory equipment;
• To maintain and collect samples from trial plots for laboratory investigation and
• To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by Supervisor.
Qualification and Experience
• Holder of Diploma in one of the following fields: Forestry, Beekeeping, Laboratory Technology, Wood Science, Chemical Analysis or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.