Key Account Manager
Jobs at:Melva International Limited
Deadline of this Job:
31 May 2022
Date Posted: Monday, May 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Key Account Manager will help identify and orchestrate opportunities for Company’s partnered relationships. As a thought leader you will drive and influence both short and long-term strategies. You are tasked with supporting revenue growth by partnering with cross functional areas and markets in order to identify, frame and drive revenue opportunities that solve our customers' critical business issues. As Key Account Manager you will be building and managing the relationship with Company’s current partners, mapping and tracking programmes/lending products being run with different partners.
• Establish productive, professional relationships with key stakeholders in the partner accounts ∙ Coordinate the involvement of additional departments (cross-functional), including sales, customer success, credit operations and management resources if necessary, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners expectations.
• Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in the partner accounts. ∙ Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
• Identify, advise and assist in implementing new or improved products, processes and procedures. ∙ Lead solution development efforts that best address merchant and partner needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary departments.
• Identify key new partners and secure the relationship.
• Take care of all commercial and contractual negotiations with the Partners.
• Close partnership agreements while properly balancing company goals, speed, and economic potential in delivering actual results.
• Ensure efficient and effective boarding and implementation of new partners, working closely with the partners sales and technical organization.
• Coordinate client engagement initiatives, introduce new concepts, approaches, or change programs.
• Take designated targets for new accounts and get them added to the pool target to deliver in the planned and promised timelines.
• Preparing reports of performance and presenting it to the Head of Customer Success.
• Essential requirements
• MBA with at least a minimum of 4 years of proven track record in Partner relationship management or Key Accounts Management
• Ability to articulate complex issues clearly to Partners, management and internal departments ∙ Ability to communicate with C-level executives
• Be result-driven and have commercial awareness
• Good initiatives on getting leads and partner
• Desirable requirements
• Creative and strategic thinking with a problem-solving attitude
• Self-motivation and the ability to handle stressful situations and failure
• Excellent MS Excel skills and Confident in timely reporting
• Excellent communications with superior written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.