Internal Control Manager
Jobs at:CVPeople Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
26 October 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Support the company and improvement of their Internal Control Frameworks in Tanzania:
• Contribute to the mitigation of business risks to support the achievement of company’s strategic and organizational objectives
• Support the effective mitigation of company risks affecting the business activities.
• Build strong relationships to foster organizational buy-in and management support of the internal control framework.
• Perform periodic reviews of the company’s internal control framework to confirm their design and operating effectiveness.
• Agree and support the implementation of internal control remediation plans, in close collaboration with company management teams.
• Follow-up, monitor and provide status updates of the implementation of the agreed remediation plans and control improvements.
• Provide internal control advisory and training to company managers and employees. Become a consultant and advisor in the field of internal control for process managers and stakeholders.
• Identify, analyze and report on potential internal control incidents.
• Increase the capacity of a company to anticipate and act upon internal control issues.
• Contribute with ideas, initiatives and suggestions to improve the internal control framework.
• Promote and foster a culture of strong internal controls and compliance.
• Analyze and coordinate company’s response to potential internal and external audits and take account of the recommendations in collaboration with the respective management teams.
• Help and support company Management in Tanzania to execute and monitor continuous internal control improvements and actions plans.
• Maintain close collaboration and coordination with ORYX internal control department.
• Actively communicate with the ORYX ENERGIES internal control department to share experience, best practices and obtain support when required.
Knowledge and Experience
• Bachelors’ degree in finance or audit,
• 3-5 years of experience in the risk management and internal control domains, derived from a combination of internal or external audit and financial control responsibilities
• In addition, the following background / experience will be positively assessed:
• Professional certifications in Risk Management / Internal Audit / Internal Control such as CIA (Certified Internal Auditor), CRMA (Certification in Risk Management Assurance) or other.
• Working experience in consulting, advisory or auditing firms.
• Oil / gas industry experience
• Ability to relate and communicate effectively across all levels of staff inside and outside the department and be dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal control matters.
• Ability to produce written documentation in English with high quality standards.
• Hands-on, energetic, organized, team player with proven ability to adapt quickly in a changing environment and facilitate change, multitask effectively and work independently,
• High attention to detail.
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word software applications.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.