Jobs at:Shugulika Africa Limited
Deadline of this Job:
17 February 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, February 09, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our Client, a Group of Companies, is looking for a skilled Internal Auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
• Perform risk-based annual internal audits for evaluating the effectiveness of controls in place.
• Execute and manage the audit assignments including performing field-work tests.
• Determine ways to cut costs and improve profitability.
• Evaluate effectiveness of internal controls and prepare audit reports with value-added recommendations for management.
• Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
• May need to conduct audits during client hours / off work hours during sensitive audits.
• Role may require travel on audit assignments.
• Any other job as assigned by management on a requirement basis.
• Should be CA or CA inter with 3-5 years’ experience
• Pro-active, willing to take responsibilities and take ownership of the job
• Honesty, integrity & Positive attitude
• Willingness to improve processes and procedures
• Teamwork and collaboration
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.