Deadline of this Job:
10 October 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) aims to be the leading provider of accessible specialized health services in Africa and serves as healthcare social enterprise and through development programmes in the community and the most vulnerable. Committed to preventing lifelong disabilities wherever possible, CCBRT is now expanding its maternal, peadiatric and child health activities with the opening of its new Maternity and Newborn Wing.
In support of all Hospital services and Community development activities, the CCBRT Board likes to appoint an Experienced Internal Auditor
• The Internal auditor supports the CCBRT Board and Management with a systematic review and evaluation of all operations as well as the overall system of internal control within the organization regarding operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
• In consultation with the Board’s Finance, Risk and Audit committee, the internal auditor will determine the internal audit scope and annual plan. Internal audits will be conducted as per the International Professional
• Practices Framework and the internal auditor will report accordingly during the regular committee meetings.
• The internal auditor promotes and ensures the independence of internal audits, broad audit coverage, adequate consideration of audit reports and the implementation of audit recommendations. The Internal Auditor works closely with the external auditors and other assurance providers to ensure synergy of approach, with a view to minimal duplication of effort and to obtain reliance on work performed.
• Has a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
• Has at least three to five years working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor
• Being a Certified Accountant (CPA) is an added advantage.
• Being member of Institute of Internal Auditors in Tanzania / Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) is an added advantage
• Has the ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
• Has proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
• Demonstrates sound independent judgement
• Has high attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
• Has excellent written and verbal communication skills (both Swahili and English)
• Advanced computer skills with MS Office, accounting software and databases
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you are matching the above criteria and you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with 2 references and a cover letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role.
CCBRT is an equal opportunities employer and encourages people with disabilities to apply. Please send your application via email to: email@example.com Shortlisted candidates will undergo an interview as well as an additional assessment.
Indicate job reference no: 2022-42| DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 10th October 2022 (selection process is ongoing so assessment might commence upon receipt of suitable applications).
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.