Deadline of this Job:
07 July 2021
Date Posted: Friday, June 25, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Internal Auditor
• HSEQ: Respect of the Golden rules and all the HSE rules and standards of TOTAL by all the staff, contractors, customers…
• Drafting the Internal Audit Charter of the Internal Audit function in line with the international standards
• Developing risk-based Annual Audit plans detailing the scope, nature and timing of audit missions.
• Applying a risk-based approach to review the systems and controls of Total Tanzania through the development of an annual program of audit review work
• Advising Management on the resourcing requirements for the Internal Audit Function, including any potential outsourcing arrangements.
• Identifying key areas of risk within the organization and propose appropriate controls to mitigate the risks
• Reviewing the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of financial information and other disclosures provided to management.
• Discussing Audit findings and recommendations with line managers and report significant issues to Senior Management
• Coordinating optimization of Total Tanzania’s reference documents and standards
• Preparing Audit Reports in line with the approved Audit Plan
• Assisting the development of an internal control culture, including training to staff.
• Managing GRC10 profiles in order to identify, control, reduce and report the level of Segregation of Duties (SoD)
• Follow up on Subsidiary Assistance, Group and External Auditor’s recommendations for the review of management
• Annual reporting of Entity Level Controls (ELC)
• Coordination and monitoring of the subsidiary’s internal control framework and internal control audits
• Conducting ad-hoc investigations and reviews as requested by Senior Management
Context and environment
Other Managers :
The entire business process is subject to audit at any given time.
Work generated by others
Audit scope covers all company activities.
Effect of errors :
Loss of assets, loss of cash, inefficient management of company’s business transactions
• Audits or accounts degree and must be a CPA holder
• Flexible & adaptable
• Effective management and delegation skills
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Effective decision making skills
• Planning and organization skills
• Focus and attentive to details and deadlines
• High level of responsibility, accountability and integrity
• Performance oriented
• Attentive to detail
• Proven knowledge of auditing standards
• Sound and independent judgement
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.