Internal Auditor II
Jobs at:The Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA
Deadline of this Job:
17 January 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 03, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Principal Engineer II – Petroleum Inspection at EWURA
The Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA) is an independent, world class regulatory authority responsible for licensing, tariff regulation and quality of service regulation of the electricity, water, and petroleum and Natural gas sectors. EWURA has the following vacancies for which suitably qualified Public Servants who wish to be transferred to EWURA are invited to apply.
Internal Audit Division
Post Title: Internal Auditor II (1 post)
Duty Station: EWURA Head Office – Dodoma
Reports to: Senior Internal Auditor II
Internal Auditor II will be responsible for assisting the Management to institute effective internal control system, risk management and good governance processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To conduct internal audit work
• To prepare audit reports.
• To organize and prepare working papers.
• To prepare and keep internal audit files and other relevant information.
• To participate and witness in annual stocktaking and non-current assets verification.
• To provide inputs in the preparation on annual audit plan and review of internal audit procedures and manual
• To conduct follow up on the progress made on the implementation of Board’s directives.
• To assist in evaluating internal controls, risk management and governance processes and recommend actions for improvement.
• To participate in the divisional risk management process.
• To provide inputs in the preparation of divisional performance reports.
• To undertake any other relevant duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Academic Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate for this position should have the following qualifications and experience;
Holder of Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma in one of the following fields: Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration majoring in Accountancy or Finance or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions plus either CPA(T), ACCA, ACA, ClAor equivalent professional qualification recognized by the NBAA.
In addition to the above skills and qualifications, applicants for the above positions are required to have the following attributes:
Mode of Application
Interested Public Servants should apply in confidence enclosing:
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should submit their applications by 17th January, 2023 through E-mail: email@example.com or to the following address:
The Director General,
Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA),
EWURA House, Plot No 3, Block AD, Medeli West,
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.