Jobs at:FHI 365
Deadline of this Job:
30 October 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, October 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff include experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries. Currently, we are seeking for an Intern in Njombe for Accounting related activity with our EpiC Project.
The intern will support the Finance department in aspects related to finance and accounting activities within the Project . S/he will provide support in facilitating payments, payment processing and maintain compliance as per FHI360/Program standards and financial regulations.
• Liaise with regional staff for Covid19 focal persons for payments claims
• Review Covid19 vaccination payments forms
• Cross checking list of payees as per submitted claims
• Filing of collected covid19 payments at regional office
• Collecting fuel receipts from designated fuel stations
• Liaise with finance office for day-to-day covid19 payments claims
• To accomplish any other tasks provided by supervisor
• Perform any other related duties assigned by supervisor
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting and Business Administration OR Advanced Diploma in similar field.
• Ability to adapt easily to changing needs and patterns of work.
• Ability to work with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, partners, and recipients of assistance
• Demonstrated cultural sensitivity and sound understanding of the needs of KVP.
• Work independently with initiative to manage high volume workflow.
• Good attention to detail; Good analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills
• Must have report writing and documentation skills and able to communicate with impact.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and handle pressure situations.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Ability to manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to interact with staff with diplomacy and firmness.
• Handle quantitative information with accuracy and precision; resourceful in gathering information.
• Must exhibit high levels of professionalism, integrity and ethical values at all times.
• Excellent organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
To apply please click HERE
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.