Intern : Finance and Administration
Jobs at:UONGOZI Institute
Deadline of this Job:
10 November 2022
Date Posted: Monday, October 31, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
This role exposes fresh graduates to efficient and accurate accounting functions of the department. The Finance and Administration Intern will:
• Prepare payment vouchers and cheques.
• Update the cashbook.
• Prepare bank and petty cash reconciliation.
• Documentation to ensure accurate record keeping. These include receipts, vouchers etc.
• Revise and verify staff imprest retirements.
• Assist to prepare financial reports.
The selected Intern will be provided with a three- month contract with the possibility of extension under certain conditions. Some assignments will involve travelling.
Who are we looking for?
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Proficiency in MS Excel.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, both in English and Swahili.
• Volunteer experience is preferred, although not required.
Intern: Finance and Administration Job Vacancy at UONGOZI Institute
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Join our Finance and Administration Department by submitting an application via email@example.com with the subject line “Finance Intern” by 10 November 2022, at 05:00
PM (EAT). The application should include a motivation letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) with the contact details of three referees.
UONGOZI Institute is an equal-opportunity employer committed to strengthening the diversity of its workforce. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.