Insurance Executive – Claims
Deadline of this Job:
01 September 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Develop and Drive claim strategy to ensure claims are paid on time
• Complaints management and improving customer satisfaction
• Drive on ground distribution strategy for VodaBima
• Support all VodaBima projects from Product development team to deliverance.
• Responsible for churn management and improving customer renewals
• Develop and maintain good relationship with Insurance partners
• follow-up with customers to submit claim documents on time
• Align with Insurance partners for claims to be paid on time
• Align with all Vodashop and call centre team for proper handling of claim intimation, documentations and claims related queries
• Conduct claim analysis and Reports.
• Responsible for complaints management and improving customer satisfaction.
• Develop and Drive on ground distribution strategy to grow and retain VodaBima customer base.
• Develop and drive the management of the on ground distribution team
• Develop and drive efficient cross-selling & upselling campaigns to increase services usage through micro segmentation and customer intelligence.
• Implement a comprehensive plan for various VodaBima services to ensure a sustainable survival rate.
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to improve and uncover insights that will engender service penetration and advise on appropriate interventions plans.
• Develop initiatives to increase customer base
• To coordinate and engagement a close relationship with the Insurance customers
Key performance indicators:
• Growth of VodaBima services uptake by agreed percent.
• Accurate and timely delivery & execution of action plans & initiatives
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from consumer insights
• Three years’ Experience in Insurance Claims handling.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Ability to anticipate customer, competitor and market dynamics
• Able to challenge the status quo
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• Bachelor degree in Actuarial science, Insurance and risk or its equivalent.
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
• Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
• Telecommunications experience would be advantageous.
• Project management knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
• Modern Marketing Leadership
• Product/Solution Proposition Strategy and Design
• Pricing Design and Analysis
• Data Analytics and Insights
• Business and Commercial Acumen
• Customer Centricity
• Segment Strategy and Planning
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.