Deadline of this Job:
28 December 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
How will you fight for an AIDS-free generation?
The Informatics Officer will technically be supervised by the Senior Informatics Manager and works on day to day under the Senior Strategic Results Manager. The Informatics Officer will have in-depth knowledge and skills in one or more of the following technical areas:
• Data analytics and Visualizations using Power Bi and Tableau
• Data infrastructure support and Service delivery
• Applications development, including customization of existing open platforms available
• Working knowledge of programming languages such as python, Java and other languages for data capture, query, validation, visualization and storage systems (e.g SQL Server, DAX,PHP etc)
• Working knowledge of relational database design, implementation and data management.
• No two days are alike at EGPAF, but what can you expect in this role?
• Support EMR (CTC2) use in EGPAF-supported facilities, and develop and implement a quality assurance strategy to improve EMR data completeness and accuracy in all supported sites.
• Support data infrastructure (Infostructure) mainly build by the EMR components and other outside the supported facilities
• Implement and maintain mHealth solutions to facilitate real-time data transmission and report sharing.
• On demand data management, analytics and use
• Ad hock and planned application development
• Be Involved in data management, analytics and visualizations
• Collaborate with end-users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management, access, use, and delivery.
• Capacitate EGPAF staff to adhere to standard operating procedures for data handling and documentation.
• Influence data use culture within the program staff
• Contribute to data quality through routine data validation exercises in the facilities at aggregate levels.
• Support data collection activities during the quarterly report collection period and through the preparation of data for the Data Analysis sessions.
• Contribute to EGPAF technical team member capacity in using data to describe program inputs, outputs, and outcomes.
• Any other responsibilities as assigned
To be successful, you will have:
• A degree in Computer science or Computer Engineering
• 3 years of hands on experience in supporting data infrastructure and applications development
• Strong hands on experience on SQL ,Azure ,Python and Java
• Working knowledge of data analytics and visualization using power BI or Tableau
The Foundation does not charge any fees at any stage of the recruitment process. If you are asked to pay a fee at any stage of recruitment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
EGPAF is an equal opportunities employer and the position is open to all. Qualified candidates should submit a CV, cover letter and relevant certificates explaining how the experience detailed in the CV will contribute to the requirements of the position and references to EGPAF.
Submissions to be sent to the below Link:
Closing Date: December 31st 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.