Global Internal Auditor
Jobs at:MSI Reproductive Choices
Deadline of this Job:
23 January 2023
Date Posted: Monday, January 16, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About the Role
The role reports to the Group Internal Audit Manager and will support the development and delivery of the annual audit plan. The post holder will be expected to plan and undertake fieldwork audits, deliver reports that are clear, concise, and prepared in a timely manner, support the development of regional internal auditors, and help facilitate change management across the MSI Internal Audit function as it delivers on its performance change management agenda.
We recruit talented, dynamic people with diverse backgrounds and experiences, all united by a belief in our mission and a focus on delivering measurable results. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a fully inclusive workplace, where everyone feels able to participate and contribute meaningfully. You must be open-minded, curious, resilient, and solutions-oriented, and committed to promoting equality, and safeguarding the welfare of team members and clients alike.
To succeed in this role, it is essential that you have the following skills and experience:
• Strong internal audit experience (at least 5 years), obtained through practice (Big 4/Mid-tier) or industry, with a working knowledge of the IIA Standards
• Demonstrate an understanding of the approach and objectives of risk-based audits
• Perform and document key internal audit procedures e.g., walkthroughs and test of controls
• Perform data analytics and other CAATs to complement audit procedures and to provide insights
• Perform root cause analysis and evaluate audit findings and recommendations
• Demonstrate competent and effective reporting writing skills in English
• Experience of working within a large multinational corporation (MNC) or a global organisation
• Experience of performing internal audit assignments in developing and emerging market environments
• Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skill, with good influencing skills and a good track record of engaging with senior leadership in a large, complex organisation
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Willing to undertake overseas travel, for up to 50% of the time.
To perform this role, it is desirable that you have the following experience:
• Experience of working in an international, donor-funded service delivery organisation
• Experience of working in an international social enterprise, commercial organisation
• Experience of working within a healthcare or health services setting
• Working knowledge of data analytic tools like IDEA (Caseware) and PowerBI, or the inclination to learn through unsupervised, unstructured learning
• Working knowledge of AuditBoard OpsAudit or any other Audit, Compliance & Risk Management software
• Verbal and written language skills in French, Spanish and/or Arabic is desirable.
• Holds a recognised professional accountancy/audit qualification (e.g., CA, ACA, ACCA, CIA etc.)
• Educated to degree level (Humanities, Languages or Engineering degrees are highly desirable)
• Post-graduate qualification in governance and risk management is desirable
We seek exceptional individuals who are aligned to MSI’s mission and entrepreneurial mindset. You must be a strong communicator, self-motivated and solutions-seeking, committed to driving social change in an environment that measures sustainable results and impact at an individual and global level. You must be able to work effectively with and across diverse teams and be comfortable with ambiguity.
• Unapologetically Pro-Choice
• A highly motivated, self-starter who has demonstrated experience of working independently in a remote setting
• Demonstrate active engagement with team members and stakeholders, with a proactive and can-do attitude
• Demonstrate a commitment to continuous learning, professional and personal development
• Able to role-model inclusive and culturally sensitive attitudes and behaviours.
For more information about the role, please view the job framework on our website.
Location: Any country where MSI operates
Full-time: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive – The salary will be banded within national context. Discretionary bonus + benefits
Closing date: 23rd January 2023 (midnight GMT). Interviews may take place before this date for exceptional candidates.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.