Jobs at:Unitrans tanzania limited
Deadline of this Job:
10 December 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Unitrans Tanzania Limited currently has the following exciting opportunities at Kilombero and Kilosa Districts, Morogoro Region where is subcontracted for various agricultural operations to the sugar industry. We are currently looking for a suitably, qualified, proactive, and experienced individuals with strong background on their professionals to fill in the following posts.
• Completed degree in Finance/Accounting or related qualification
• Recognised member of a financial professional institute
• Minimum 8 years proven experience in an accounting role
• 3 Years' experience in a senior supervisory role.
• Computer literate and proficiency in MS Office is essential
• Maintain a professional, responsible, ethical, independent and objective work ethic
• Effective planning and organisational skills
• Manage costs and cost ratios with budget/target, and coordinate profit improvement and cost saving projects
• Analyse and compare different contracts for benchmarking and performance improvement
• Review monthly and annual forecasting based on operational requirements
• . Continuous improvements are developed, and action plans are compiled on a regular basis
• Monitor operational expenses and ensure that they are correctly accounted for
• Manage and the internal and external audit process
• . Close out audit issues raised by the Auditors
• Manage the operational financial requirements, reports, and requests from the heads of departments for the different contracts
• Support the heads of departments in the provision and interpretation of financial information Assist with the monitoring and advice on cash flows and predict future trends.
• Manage the business unit financial accounting
• Advise on the proper allocation of resources.
• Ensure that appropriate financial regulations and controls are always in place and in use.
• Prepare and review detailed budgets for approval . Make regular reports to management on income. expenditure, and any variations from budgets.
• Ensure that all financial reporting obligations are met in relation to submissions of any initiatives.
• Authorize expenditure up to limits as defined. The movements of assets are updated and controlled effectively.
• Completion of Management and Statutory Packs
• Review of Balance sheet reconciliations and other checks as indicated in the financial control policies.
• Assistance with annual financial statements as required
• Preparation of reports for Executive team
• Ensure that the information on the Financials truly reflects operational utilisation and business activity for the month
• Key risk areas are monitored and evaluated.
• Risk assessment analysis is conducted
• Action is taken immediately to reduce and greatly minimise the chance of future risk.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates may apply by email their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org Email subject should be the position that you are applying. Deadline is 10th December 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.