Financial Compliance Officer
Jobs at:The Nature Conservancy
Deadline of this Job:
30 January 2022
Date Posted: Monday, January 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Nature Conservancy
JOB TITLE: FINANCIAL COMPLIANCE OFFICER
YOUR POSITION WITH TNC
The Financial Compliance Officer provides highly specialized finance/accounting-related services to the Africa Region business unit in all compliance aspects of finance/accounting. They ensure that Audit, Taxation, Return Filing and other operational regulatory compliance requirements within the region are met. The position will be based at any of the following TNC office locations: Arusha, Cape Town, or Nairobi regional office.
The Financial Compliance Officer provides highly specialized services in one or more of the following functions: audit coordination; taxation; accounting, management controls and reporting, compliance certification or similar financial activities for the Africa business unit financial management. They have a high level of expertise in their area(s) of specialization to administer and maintain finance activities in accordance with TNC policies and procedures and best practices in financial/organizational management. The Financial Compliance Officer provides assistance to all levels of personnel in their specialty area. They respond to complex employee/management questions and problems based on advanced knowledge of the subject area in addressing financial related problems.
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field and 4 years' related experience or equivalent combination
• Experience with relational databases especially MS Excel and accounting packages
• Experience using accounting and financial reporting systems
• Experience in handling audit and tax matters of clients from countries other than their resident countries.
• Technical command of spreadsheet programs, general ledger reports and other financial management tools.
• Experience in supporting multiple projects in various locations and/or countries
• Experience with government regulations related to grants and contracts
• Experience in manipulating, analyzing & interpreting data.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
For full Job profile and how to apply please visit http://careers.nature.org and search for Job Id 50847 Submit CV and cover letter separately using the upload buttons online. All applications must be submitted in the system prior to end of day January 30th 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.