Jobs at:The Christian Social Services Commission (CSSC)
Deadline of this Job:
09 September 2022
Date Posted: Friday, September 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The financial Analyst Officer will work closely with Business Advisor and will be responsible for providing financial Inputs to develop and implement strategies, policies, and processes to Improve operations and service delivery by Falth-based health facilities to meet existing and future needs. He/she will be responsible for employing financial Innovations and solutions to address the current sustainability Challenges facing the Faith Based health facilities. He/she will work closely with the team and other key stakeholders to develop workable sustainability strategies to obtain service delivery by church health facilities through innovative financing that will mobilize capital for Faith based health facilities
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provides recommandations for changes in processes or practices that optimize efficiencies and/or reduces the total cost of delivering health care services
• Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
• Ability to identity trends in data analysis and report key findings.
• Accesses and Interpreta appropriate financial data to Identity financial performance Improvement opportunities (cost savings and revenue enhancement opportunities).
• Produces administrative-level financial summaries that provide concise Information for use in decision making.
• Provides recommendations for changes in processes or practices that optimize efficiencies and/or reduces the total cost of delivering health care services.
• Ability to coordinate and leverage resources across CSSC network of health facilities to make Informed
• recommendations for financial Improvement opportunities.
• Provide financial Inputs in developing sustainability strategles, policies, and processes across all functions that will help achieve the Falth based Health facilities' mlsslon and core oblectives.
• Provide Inputs and support the Faith-based Health facilities to develop workable business and strategic plans that would address the current needs and expectations of the facility owners.
• Support the facilities In Improving their business performance through effective financial management and Innovative solutions to become the first choice of service.
• Provide financial advice and guidance to owners, health facility managers and staff on all aspects of business transformation using market-led solutions.
• Develop and control multidisciplinary teams to engure that business plans are Implemented and that changes are schleved to support the church hospitale' core objectives
• Maintain an awareness of any podalble financial threate to the health bualneas and support facilities to develop policies and process that will provide for auch contingencien.
• Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Statistica, Health economica, Business Administration or buaineat-related field is desirable.
• Master's degree is an added advantage.
• Experience and skills:
• At least 5 years' experienca In Accounting, Finance, Auditing, Business development and social marketing.
• Considerable experience of managing organization change and business transformation;
• Good understanding of healthcare financing Strategic thinking Considerable experience in facilitating private Investments and partnerships in market systems preferably In health sector.
• Expert-level analytical and financial modeling, Interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills; Dermonstrated track record in worldng with financial Institutions/ private providers/Investors, private sector and public private partnerships.
• Interpersonal skills, to work and build relationships with a wide range of people holding different views Effective research and analysis skills (Including quantitative and qualitative), needed to build an evidence base from which you will work
• Knowledge in ERP systems and related technologles
• Good organization skills, to track priorttles, work to deadlines and manage projects
• Be flexible and adaptable approach, to rospond to shifting priortties and a rapidly evolving external environment
• The ability and desire to acquire and malntain knowledge of a policy area or area.
• A commitment to learning and Improvement
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://cssc.or.tz/career/job-vacancies
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.