Finance and Administration Volunteer
Jobs at:DIGNITY Kwanza
Deadline of this Job:
04 October 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Title: Finance and Administration Volunteer
• DIGNITY Kwanza – Community Solutions (DIGNITY Kwanza) is a national not-for-profit organization registered in Tanzania under the NGOs Act of 2002 as amended in 2005, with Registration No. 00NGO/00009763. DIGNITY Kwanza was established in 2018 to supplement other stakeholders’ efforts to find solutions for problems facing marginalized and vulnerable populations in Tanzania.
Job Location: Dar es Salaam
Job Type: Full Time
Responsibilities and general duties:
• To perform all the duties related to Finance, Accounting, and Administration
• To perform any other duty under Finance and Admin Unit
Reporting directly to Finance and Admin Manager
• A minimum of 1 year of experience as a Finance and Operations person
• Experience in working with donor-funded projects will have an added advantage
• Must have a Bachelor of Accounts, Finance, or Business Administration
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of Finance and Administration Volunteer by COB 4th October 2022
Selected candidates must be ready to attend the interview between 28th October 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.