Finance and Administration Officer
Jobs at:Good Neighbors
Deadline of this Job:
28 January 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Good Neighbors Tanzania – Zanzibar Area Office (GNTZ-ZAO) is going to implement the KOICA project mentioned above, in order to provide better teaching and learning in secondary schools through learner-centered pedagogy in classrooms, strengthen teacher support services, improve learning environments, and conduct greater community engagement through school-based monitoring in Zanzibar. Therefore, GNTZ-ZAO would like to invite a talented and experienced person who can work together with us in a passionate way.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare Budget Administration request and Bank Payment Voucher
• Prepare Final Spending Summary for All Approved Administration Bank Payments Voucher and Printing and Downloaded Approved FSS documents through the Docs wave.
• Prepare and submit payroll and related statutory expenditure
• Ensuring effective control over inventory and office supplies Following up monthly time sheets (attendance) for all staff.
• Managing and Control Conference room
• Maintains the register of incoming mail and the dispatch registration book. Receives mail and packages and distributes them among staff member
• Develop vehicle/equipment usage logs and ensure such logs are complete, up-to-date, and submitted to the supervisor.
• Any other related duty may be assigned.
Qualification, Experiences and Competencies
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or similar.
• Minimum of 1+ year relevant work experience Practical experience with accounting software (such as QuickBooks), spreadsheets (such as MS Excel), and databases (such as MS Access).
• Able to quickly learn and adapt to new software and processes.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to work well under pressure and meet all deadlines.
• Exceptional time, task, and resource management skills.
• Ability to multitask, ability to handle pressure well, ability to improvise, flexibility, adaptability to transitions.
• Maintaining Integrity and Confidentiality of records and Information all the time.
• Good motivational organizational skills.
• A team player, flexible, quick-thinking and able to work well under pressure.
• Working experiences in Zanzibar are highly considered.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• All interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, please Click here to apply for the position on or before 28th January 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Please include 3 referee contact addresses in your CV.
• All applications should be addressed to the Country Director, Good Neighbors Tanzania, P.O. Box 33104, Dar es Salaam.
• Good Neighbors Tanzania will not be responsible for transport or/and accommodation during the interview, there will be no refund for the expenses incurred.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.