Finance and Administration Officer
Jobs at:TIB Rasilimali Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
21 July 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
TIB RASILIMALI LIMITED (formerly known as RASILIMALI LIMITED) is a wholly owned subsidiary of TIB Development Bank Limited. It is a Securities Brokerage and Investment Advisory firm licensed by the Capital Markets and Securities Authority (CMSA) of Tanzania and as a Dealing member of the Dar es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE). TIB Rasilimali Ltd is seeking to employ a qualified and skilled person to fill the following available vacancy.
Finance and Administration Officer
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate will report to the Finance and Administration Manager. She/he will be responsible to ensure effective and efficient processing of transactions and safeguard of company’s assets. Assist in record keeping as well as ensuring adherence to policies, procedures and regulatory requirements of financial management of the firm.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assisting the management of TIB Rasilimali Ltd to ensure the company operates to the highest standards of Integrity and an effective Risk Framework.
• Assist Finance and Administration Manager in the implementation of financial and administrative policies and procedures of the organization.
• Review and ensure that financial transactions of the firm are in accordance with the applicable policies, procedures, operating systems, internal controls, rules and regulations of the organization.
• To ensure proper daily, weekly and monthly reconciliations of company’s bank and clients’ accounts.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly management accounts and financial reports for the organization.
• Assist in monitoring company’s cash flows and predicting future trends.
• Assist the finance manager to ensure adequate adherence to all procurement policies of the company and as required by law.
• Assist the Finance Manager to ensure the company is compliant in statutory tax requirements such Returns, VAT, withholding taxes, corporate taxes, SDL and City levies.
• Ensure the safekeeping and annual physical inventory recommending procurement and disposal of equipment and supplies.
• Conduct systematic review of office premises to ensure a good and secure working environment for all staff members and undertake all actions necessary to arrange cleaning and ensure procurement, maintenance and repair of equipment, services and supplies in accordance with budgetary plans and allocations.
Functional and Technical Competencies
A successful candidate must possess among others, the following competencies:
• Proven leadership and business management skills.
• High degree of skills, expertise and integrity.
• Strong financial management skills.
• Able to integrate macro and micro economic policies into the firm’s strategies, policies and procedures.
• Able to devise and supervise implementation, and monitoring and evaluation of Strategic Plans, other such plans. Vision and Mission and other resources;
• Thorough understanding of macro-economic policies, strategies and national development agenda.
• Knowledge of the complexities of socio-economic development, risk analysis and forecasting.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
• Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or related disciplines from recognized university or institution.
• Minimum period of (3) years of relevant work experience, preferably in accounting and reporting.
• Must possess CPA (T).
• Excellent communication skills in both English and Kiswahili
• Great in Excel, Microsoft access, PowerPoint, and Accounting software
• Strong inter personal skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, enclosing
• An application letter showing how they meet the position’s requirements.
• Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.
• Copies of relevant Certificates and Awards.
• Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available.
• Names and full addresses of three referees.
Please address all applications to:
TIB Rasilimali Limited,
Samora Tower, 7th Floor,
P.O. Box 9154,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Tel:+255 222 2111711
The deadline for submitting the application is 21 July 2021.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.