Finance and Administration Manager
Jobs at:Tabono Consult Limited
Deadline of this Job:
05 August 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, July 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Finance and Administration Manager will be responsible for overall financial management, including budgeting and monitoring of project expenditures, financial reporting, and auditing, forecasting expenditures, and maintaining and supervising project accounts, books of accounts, banking, and financial operations.
He/she will be responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department including staff recruitment, training, evaluating employees and taking corrective action, when necessary, as well as developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Finance/Accounting required
• Certified/Chartered Accountant fully qualified in ACCA /CPA required
• Five(5)years in a managerial role in Accounting, Administration or Finance departments required
• Five(5)years’ nonprofit accounting/finance experience required
• Knowledge of accounting software, NetSuite preferred
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Applications will be addressed to: Recruiting Manager, Tabono Consult, 2nd Floor Kohler Building, Plot 21, Regent Street, Bagamoyo Road, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
• Application documents will contain Cover Letter, CV, and Academic documents all in one pdf document.
• The deadline for submitting the application is 5 August 2022.
• CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.