Finance Systems Controller
Jobs at:Coca-Cola Beverages
Deadline of this Job:
25 September 2022
Date Posted: Sunday, September 11, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Finance Systems Controller
Key Purpose Statement
• To enable the delivery of an optimal, lean and efficient finance function for CCBSA by providing enhanced system and process solutions.
• To deliver business intelligence through the development of appropriate tools and processes, primarily within Finance, with involvement in enhancements in other functional areas as well.
• Analyse, evaluate, propose and implement innovative solutions that enable the continued improvement of the finance function and enhancing finances customer service.
• To facilitate the development of an optimal finance function by enhancing systems and providing improved process solutions, including liaisons with and management of external service providers.
Key Outputs and Accountabilities
• Provide future focused thought leadership on financial and business information systems that:
• Delivers value to the business by reducing complexity;
• Enables a lean and effective finance organisation;
• Generates business insights;
• Enables effective management by focusing on exceptions.
• Unlock the power of digital in CCBSA to drive growth in an increasingly volatile and global operating environment while helping to ensure compliance and delivering more value
• Lead and manage various business improvement projects.
• Own, review and develop reporting and planning tools and templates in finance in partnership with key finance stakeholders
• Responsible for effective integration of all business information to enable lean efficient and seamless reporting and governance processes.
• Continually deliver cost effective intuitive tools that produce actionable information that enables enhanced business decision making to enable finance to become the insight engine of CCBSA
• Focus on the simplification and standardisation of tools and processes across all entities in CCBSA
• Manage organisational complexity and volatility through effective use of appropriate technology
• Identify, entrench and enhance best practices in the finance organisation through benchmarking and “best in class” analysis
• Drive automation of all processes where standard rules can be applied.
• Build and develop capability for the implementation of initiatives.
• Support CCBA implementation of solutions as required
• Develop business intelligence through integrated systems and processes that integrate multiple sources and allow for speedy analytical reporting and covers the business drivers of CCSA.
Judgement and decision making
• Decisions around various IT tools and processes that deliver the business objectives
• CAPIN Investment decisions and trade-offs, ensuring largest organisational returns achieved
Qualifications and Experience
• Appropriate tertiary qualification (e.g. BCom Honours)
• CIMA, CA or equivalent an advantage
• MBA or additional relevant qualifications advantageous
• Experience managing IT projects
• 5+ years finance experience
• Excellent business analysis skills to identify business and process opportunities.
• A high level of computer literacy.
• Excellent understanding of data management and data analytics and deep insight into the impact and role of business intelligence on the finance function
• Understanding of various organisational information systems and relevant software packages
• Knowledge of relevant developments in business software and technology including possible disruptive technologies that affects internal operation and customer interaction
• Effective at organizing and driving change within the organisation.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Conceptual and problem solving skills leading to generating practical insights.
• Strong verbal/analytical reasoning skills.
• Self- management practices and ability to work across functions.
• Develop people through mentoring and training.
• Build strong relationships across multiple functions.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.